Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love & Light

I had a wonderful day! Chuck, one of the lead massage therapist at work, came over to give me a prenatal massage this morning. He also chatted with Troy and I about being our Doula. And we feel great that he will be our Doula. He is so knowledgeable, and has some great advice. I know he will be great in my birth team.

Lately I've been worried (well more like obsessing) over my birth. I was worried about the excess fluid putting me at higher risk for medical interventions such as induction or c-section. Worrying that I will not even get a chance to try to have a natural un-medicated birth. But Chuck eased my mind and said I need to surround my self and baby with love and light. Think positive. And imagine the birth experience I want and not what I don't want. So I'm letting it all go... saying positive affirmations, visualizing what I want and just surrounding myself with Love & Light <3

I also just finished doing some prenatal yoga. I feel great! It brought peace to my mind and body. I need to do that more often. I will definitely continue to keep up with the positive energy and yoga for the remainder of my pregnancy. Because I'm feeling GREAT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment