Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Aloha!

This is "Aloha" hello and not goodbye. Although I haven't been a very good blogger. Life seems to get in the way.

I have so much to share! I am now 25 weeks pregnant with our second baby girl! Yay!!! I also work at Laniwai the spa at Aulani. So many blessings have come to me and my ohana these past couple of months. I am so grateful. I work at an amazing spa, with amazing talented people. It's a positive and great place to work. I love it!

This pregnancy has gone well. We were a bit nervous in the beginning, considering our last miscarriage. We are so happy that this has be a healthy happy pregnancy. I had my 25wk appointment today and the issue, which I already had a feeling about, was that I'm measuring quit a bit larger that my due date. I'm measuring 30, and I'm only 25wks! So they scheduled an ultrasound tomorrow. I'm thinking positive. Maybe I'm off in my due date, maybe it's a hidden twin! haha Oh my, what if?!

Also... my Mom is now living with us. She's been here for about 1 week. And it's been great! Such a big help. And Kailee lalalaloves her Lola. It's fantastic!

I will try to be better with blogging but we'll see how that goes. :P I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment